Saturday 8 December 2012

My Closet: Primark Dress

[Dress £10 available from Primark stores]

The latest addition to my wardrobe is thanks to Primark surprisingly. 
Whenever I shop in Primark these days it feels like a bit of a chore, I have to really search the shop to find the few decent items amongst all of the low quality stuff. However, this dress is one of those great items that I fell in love with once I'd finished checking out the seams and material for longevity (yes, I've turned into your Grandmother).
 Its the perfect length to wear with chunky boots for the winter as it skims my calves so I don't look too drowned in material and I think it's going to serve me well into the next season too. When Spring hits I plan to lose my boyfriend-esque chunky knits and boots and team it with lighter cardys and flats.The colour is also perfect, its inoffensive and completely on trend with the metallic/ gothic vibe that's in this season. 
And at £10 my purse isn't screaming at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment